Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Returning to 0Km


Imagine you are driving a really long highway that you started from 0Km. You have driven 2300 Km when you suddenly felt returning back to that same 0Km where it all started, where there was no sound of car engine that you are used to now. Back then, you were very excited to get started with an unending drive that will take you here. You hadn't drove such a long highway ever. You were focused on experiencing this drive.

I got the same feeling when I played saino- suna katha euta geet song after a really long time. I wanted to get myself back to that place. The world at 0Km was amazing and new. Maybe the reason was I never crossed a milestone with exact 0Km anywhere. Or, maybe seeing the unexpected great distance traveled till now gave importance to its start- 0km. The mouth organ playing within it reminded me of 0Km but had been lost over the course of this long journey.

So, I tried reversing back but suddenly realized that it wasn't a highway but my own life. I had drove 23 years continuously. But, returning back was impossible. If it had been road I would surely had taken 23 Km ride back to 0Km but alas! Time does not travel reverse. Maybe Time was driver and me, just a passenger. 

Share/Bookmark
Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Sumit Shrestha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.