Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not worred for the end but excited about the start


As Dec 21 is nearing and so is the possibility of "end". What I truly believe is that this is will be the end of Dark Age not earth that we live in. The 3rd largest population of world saw the evil inside simple man when given Gun. I hope that they realize that "terror" comes not in a white turban saying Jihad but can be anyone with uncontrolled power. The 2nd largest population of world is currently enraged over similar event involving girl. Hope it helps them realize that uncontrolled passion is source of misconduct and again can be anyone. These events have been occurring in the past but I hope they have crossed their limit and will truly cause its own end. I hope that this realization will be truly decentralized and global event ending the shackles of this dark age and usher a new beginning where acceptance is truly global. I am not sad about the end but I am excited for this new beginning as I have always been.

Share/Bookmark
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments: